Established in 1986 A.D, Environment and Resource Management Consultant (ERMC) (P.) Ltd. is one of Nepal’s leading multidisciplinary consulting firms providing a wide range of services across diverse sectors. ERMC is the only ISO Certified Nepalese multidisciplinary consulting firm working in four different countries of Asia and Africa.
The main field of activities of our firm is planning, feasibility studies, survey, design, supervision and management of the projects within all fields of social, environmental and physical engineering and related sciences. From the outset, our primary concern has always been to render professional services of the highest quality to our clients who include donors, governments, semi-governments, and private enterprises.
ERMC has provided consultancy services to most of the government departments and agencies of Government of Nepal. ERMC has experience of working in all 75 districts of Nepal covering the Mountains, Hills and the Terai region. ERMC has successfully worked in other countries such as Uganda, Armenia and Bhutan. The most noteworthy is providing services to the various agencies engaged in the fields of water resources development, urban and rural water supply and sanitation, transportation and urban development, irrigation and agricultural, environmental and social studies, rural development, hydropower and energy.
ERMC takes pride in having have served international donor and financing agencies such as the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Department for International Development (DFID), German Technical Cooperation (GTZ), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) as well as different aid/co-operation missions.
To be a regional leader and global competitor by consistently delivering quality works that meet international standards.
- Consistently deliver innovative solutions reinforced by responsive client services and a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Aspire to lead the national and global markets by delivering standard services to satisfy the needs of clients, the growth and pride of our employees and the overall satisfaction of competing in the consulting profession.
- Strive to support the projects with the most advanced technology and consistently improve deliverables to clients.
The basic objectives of the firm are to contribute towards:
- Development endeavors by providing appropriate technical, educational and research expertise in the known but context of sustainable development.
- Eventual amelioration of the difficult livelihood of the majority of rural people who servive at subsistence levels.
We give particular attention towards:
- Mitigation of environmental degradation due to development activities: Socio-economical impacts of development interventions.